Thank you to all the members who participated in the 16 days of activism to end violence against women. Although the 16 days have come to an end, there are still numerous ways for you to stay engaged and get involved with this important cause:
1. Sign up to attend the Million Women Rise march in London on 7 March: www.thewi.org.uk/campaigns/current-campaigns-and-initiatives/no-more-violence/million-women-rise-march
2. Women’s refuges are in need of donations all year round. You can contact your local women’s centre here: www.womensaid.org.uk/domestic-abuse-directory/
3. Use the campaign action pack to find out more about the campaign: bit.ly/2lSsmAI
4. Write to your local MP to ask them to support the Domestic Abuse Bill. Please contact the Public Affairs team for a template letter at email@example.com
5. Show and share the presentation to find out more about the different forms of abuse, Clare’s Law and the link between gender stereotypes and abuse. You can download the presentation from My WI: https://bit.ly/357NvJb
6. Download the ‘Sources of Support’ poster and display it at your WI. You can download the poster from My WI.